Wednesday 15 May 2013

It's my birthday today, yay me!

Birthdays make me hopeless.
I am more depressed on this day then on any other day.
They just suck you know.
And I somehow end up crying. Only on this day.
This birthday too.
 I feel like shit.

And of course, having any sorts of expectation sucks. So i have stopped all that.  
 And for some reason, I thought this birthday would be different. I wouldn't be sad. Everything will go well.  
But I guess, I expected too much.

And then there is that feeling of not having accomplished anything.
I am 21. That is more than two decades old.
I have accomplished nothing. 
Not I wasn't expecting that I would have bought a house and settled or anything. That is too much I know.
But the least I could have done was figured out my life. At the least. 

I thought I would be independent.
But that is too much to ask.

When I was in my early teens, I would judge other 20 and 21 year olds, on not have done achieved anything.

Now I am one of them.

And the worst part is I haven't done all the things I should have done when I was a teen. That just sucks, you know.
I have missed the major part of growing up, the experiences.

Maybe I was expecting too much out of myself.  
Maybe everyone goes through this. 
Maybe I am not that big loser.

Or may be I am.


Birthdays tell you about those people who really care. And that is just disappointing because there are only very few of them.
Which is good because you have those few.

You expect some ppl to wish you, they forget. 
But that is your fault, you shouldn't have had expections

I am so excited about others birthday. Especially when I remember them on my own without depending on any devices. 
They are not even close people. 
This sucks.
And I am not even sure I should be complaining about these. 

Bottom line is Birthdays suck just like all the other days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment